Desert Blossom Honey Sparkling Mead Wine
NOTE: Due to warm weather, we are not shipping our mead again until October. You can still order now, but shipping will be in October. We are, however, still delivering locally in the Coachella Valley via our refrigerated truck during the summer.
Our delicious sparkling mead wine is made with rare all natural honey sourced from the Sonoran Desert. Nearly half a pound of honey is used in the creation of each bottle!
This is a lightly sweet mead perfect for serving with hors d'oeuvres, cocktails, desserts, light meals and during celebrations of all kinds. We enjoy drinking our mead as a refreshing libation on a warm summer’s day, when making a celebratory toast, during cozy holiday get togethers, for friends & family brunches or as a palate cleanser between courses.
Food pairings include: Fish, fresh vegetables, most cheeses, salads, Asian dishes, spicy foods, desserts... and whatever captures your imagination! Alcohol content is similar to wine at 12.5% with approximately only 3.75 grams of sugar per glass.
Review: "Light straw gold color. Aromas of flowers and honey. Small crisp bubbles. Fruit of apricot, apple and ripe citrus. Bees wax, long flavors of dry honey and open desert landscapes. Refreshing balance. Lingers like a romp through a field of flowers. Drinking this might make you understand a bee."
- Shipping is $20 per order by GLS and we can only ship to California addresses - 21 years of age and older signature required at delivery. We subsidize shipping costs because actual packaging and shipping costs are higher than what we charge. We strongly suggest using a commercial/business shipping address with someone available to sign during the day.
- Currently we only offer half case (6 bottles) and full case (12 bottles) orders online.
- A full case (12 bottles) automatically has a 10% discount subtracted from the price.
- Each order comes with a complimentary 11" X 17" collectors poster of the label artwork.
- Produced, bottled and labeled in Southern California.
Click here for more information on mead, our meadery, mead making, bees... and more!
More information about our white-glove shipping experience: The standard shipping option for all orders is next day delivery service through GLS Select Wine Service after the order leaves our warehouse.
- 1st delivery within 24 hrs of shipment w/email notification.
- GLS drivers greet you in GREEN GLS logo shirts.
- Missed your 1st delivery? A 2nd delivery is easy and by appointment, except in the case of business addresses GLS automatically re-attempts the next business day. GLS leaves a door tag for residential addresses.
- If needed, call 1-800-322-5555, prompt # 7 to schedule your re-delivery.
- Delivery appointment windows M-F: 8-12noon, 12-4pm, (4-8pm-in most areas).
- Deliveries include Saturday in most areas.
- GLS requires Adult Signature for wine deliveries (must be 21 years of age or older), so whenever possible, we strongly encourage you to use a commercial business shipping address with someone available to sign.