Desert Blossom Honey Sparkling Mead Wine
Our delicious sparkling mead wine is made with rare all natural honey sourced from the Sonoran Desert. Nearly half a pound of honey is used in the creation of each bottle!
As the signature varietal of our family of meads, this release is slightly sweet; perfect for serving solo or with hors d'oeuvres, desserts and light meals. It’s been compared to Prosecco. Recommended food pairings include: fish, fresh vegetables, cheeses, salads, Asian dishes, pastas, spicy foods, desserts… and whatever else captures your imagination!
We like drinking our desert blossom honey mead as a refreshing libation on warm summer days, when making celebratory toasts, during cozy holiday get-togethers, fun cocktail hours, exotic meals and at brunches with family & friends.
Our mead is similar to “grape” wine at around 12.5% alcohol, with only about 3.75 grams of sugar per glass. Meads range from sweet to dry and from flat to sparkling. Store cool and serve chilled.
Review: "Light straw gold color. Aromas of flowers and honey. Small crisp bubbles. Fruit of apricot, apple and ripe citrus. Bees wax, long flavors of dry honey and open desert landscapes. Refreshing balance. Lingers like a romp through a field of flowers. Drinking this might make you understand a bee."
- Shipping is $20 per order by GLS and we can only ship to California addresses - 21 years of age and older signature required at delivery. We subsidize shipping costs because actual packaging and shipping costs are higher than what we charge. We strongly suggest using a commercial/business shipping address with someone available to sign during the day.
- Currently we only offer half case (6 bottles) and full case (12 bottles) orders online.
- A full case (12 bottles) automatically has a 10% discount subtracted from the price.
- Each order comes with a complimentary 11" X 17" collectors poster of the label artwork.
- Produced, bottled and labeled in Southern California.
Click here for more information on mead, our meadery, mead making, bees... and more!
More information about our white-glove shipping experience: The standard shipping option for all orders is next day delivery service through GLS Select Wine Service after the order leaves our warehouse.
- 1st delivery within 24 hrs of shipment w/email notification.
- GLS drivers greet you in GREEN GLS logo shirts.
- Missed your 1st delivery? A 2nd delivery is easy and by appointment, except in the case of business addresses GLS automatically re-attempts the next business day. GLS leaves a door tag for residential addresses.
- If needed, call 1-800-322-5555, prompt # 7 to schedule your re-delivery.
- Delivery appointment windows M-F: 8-12noon, 12-4pm, (4-8pm-in most areas).
- Deliveries include Saturday in most areas.
- GLS requires Adult Signature for wine deliveries (must be 21 years of age or older), so whenever possible, we strongly encourage you to use a commercial business shipping address with someone available to sign.